Written by CPau no comments
Goal: To produce an image in Blender using only the Default Cube.I made two images because I wasn't really happy with the results but it is indeed a really fun way to experiment!
- More than 1 cube object
- Any modelling of the cube
- Curves, Surfaces, Metaballs and Texts when used as on-screen geometry
- Any number of Emptys, Lattices, Lights, Cameras, Groups, Modifiers, and Particles.
- Curves and Surfaces when they are not being used directly as visible geometry.
- Weight painting is the exception to the ‘No editing of base mesh’ rule and is allowed.
- Post-processing as long as the modifications do not introduce any significantly new visual element.
Comments are closed.